The YAP API is a TCP/IP socket-based SMS API. This SMS API can be used to send
all kinds of message types, including ordinary text, binary, MMS and Unicode messages.
- High throughput.
- Wide support for message types and features.
and receive SMS/MMS with the same application. You will also receive
status reports, intermediate delivery reports and final delivery
reports on the same interface.
- Can also be used for HLR and credit card transactions.
- Extended delivery reports with MCC/MNC and revenue/cost information.
- Programming skills. You should know what sockets are and how to use them.
- Programming language with support for sockets.
- Server/computer on which to install your script/application.
The client application opens a socket connection to ViaNett's server. This connection should always be online
Example of a login command:
|login_op: refno=1 username=xxxx password=xxxx
Example of a server response:
|login_op_ack: ack_code=200 refno=1
Example of a command used to send SMS:
|sms_to_op: refno=1 sno=xxxxx msn=xxxxx msg=xxxx
Please check the YAP API documentation
for the exact syntax, or see this code example
The documentation includes a code example
(direct link). There is also a downloadable VB 6.0 example code
using the YAP API.
You will find the YAP API documentation here
How to start
our free online registration. You will get 5 credits for your trial.
You can then buy more credits with your credit card. You may also
Show more functions.