The FTP API is a simple and powerful API to send large batches with SMS or MMS.
This API can be used to send all kind of message types, including ordinary text,
binary, MMS (provided MMS is already stored on ViaNett's server) and Unicode messages.
- Excellent interface for sending large batches of SMS and MMS.
- High throughput, millions of SMS transferred in one batch (messages will
be queued on the server for delivery).
- Support for individual content for each recipient.
- Can be combined with other APIs to retrieve delivery reports.
- Programming/scripting skills.
- FTP software.
Create a text file with multiple recipients and messages. Save the file and upload
it to the FTP server. Please look at the documentation for the exact syntax.
You will find the FTP API documentation
How to start
Sign up with our free online registration.
You will get 5 credits for your trial. You can then buy more credits with your credit
card. You may also contact email@example.com.
FTP accounts are not available during the trial period, but you might test other
APIs if you want.