This is a simple and powerful API to send your SMS directly from your Microsoft
SQL Server. This API can be used to send all kinds of message types, including ordinary
text, binary, MMS and Unicode messages. This is a service that can be installed
directly on the MSSQL server, or on an application server.
- SMS In/Out directly in the SQL server, without programming.
- Simple and easy to implement
- Wide support for message types and features
- Extended delivery reports with MCC/MNC and revenue/cost
- SMS applications can be made using T-SQL statements only.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or higher (older versions are not tested)
- Server/computer on which to install your script/application. Can be installed
directly on the MSSQL server or on a separate server.
SMS_Out (Tel, Msg) VALUES
-- Response to incoming SMS
SMS_Out (Tel, Msg)
Tel, 'Thank you for subscribing to our service.'
See more examples
look at the documentation for the exact syntax.
Please visit our MSSQL code example page.
You will find the MSSQL API documentation
How to start
Sign up with our free online registration.
You will get 5 credits for your trial. You can then buy more credits with your credit
card. You may also contact email@example.com.